Zazzle.com/Bubblepacific

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Self Worth

Doesn't it seem that only a$$ holes have one and that pucker butts have their place. Maybe that is why some are looking for beano! I say this because I have not been introduced to the a$$ who rides his little bicycle past my home as he yells "Go Home!" or "Get Out!" Even "Get Lost!"

I have come to the conclusion that it must be some conservative hack that thinks we are liberals. Is it simply because we live in a motor home in a state park where we stay during the day. Just like so many others who by choice, do so. Also our income comes from selling art, local part time work, and what comes our way by our friends and word of mouth.

We pull ourselve up out of the muck and mire of unsolicited bull from a loud mouth. An uninformed pucker butt. We think this "drive by" wearing tights is just another spoon fed liberal that plants their a$$ afoot of all occupied whiners who feel the need to atone for their lack of self worth. Is it because they never did a thing on their own? He may feel like this is HIS beach and it is being invaded by some undeserving trailer trash and that I don't belong here.

Well my unintroduced drive by the reality is that I have been working since the age of ten. I peeled 50 lb sacks of potatoes for my father's restaurant. I pulled weeds at his bar and chopped wood for the fireplace in his bar.

At 14, I was put in the Masonic Home for Children in Covina. My first job out of high school was as a chef. Yes I was a full fledged chef at 18! I learned a lot working in the kitchen for 4 years at the Masonic Home for Children. I was an SPD Tech at Queen of the Valley Hospital. I joined the United States Navy.
I worked at my uncle's business dumping steel metal shavings for the machinists, I worked for Glass Emporium in El Monte. Had a career in the glazing industry for over 30 years and that includes having my own business which I built from the ground up. All this and my love of art never waned.

It has never left me and my dream of living at the beach in a motor home is one I have had since a child. My grandfather's home in Victoria Beach is steps from the ocean. He always took me to the art shows and Pageant of the Masters because I loved art so much. I've seen film of me in diapers on Victoria Beach!

So HeRe I SIT ain't gonna quit
My art is a Big hit
I will come and go As I see fit
Your views don't bother me one little bit

My art tells the real story
Something you can't behold because
First, your mind you must unfold

As I strike this match you'll be gone
Like a zepplin I once saw, you'll get lock jaw

At a time you had the power
and I was annoyed at that hour
but now I'm good in my place where you
cannot show your face.

So do your little speedo drive by and
Yell out loud and clear so that God and
everyone can hear

That little speedo driveby needs an ear

Its a shame little speedo driveby that you have so
much time your parents left you behind \ raised to think
that your little speedo a$$ don't stink

Well I beg to differ
with that little speedo drive by my
dogs nose gets stiffer

Tina is a real judge of character\
When the little speedo driveby blazing thru
like the speed of sound
Tina wants to turn into a speedo chasin hound.
Instead, she lets him go by
She knows its just another speedo drive by.

- Craig Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment