Zazzle.com/Bubblepacific

Thursday, May 3, 2012

HE WILL SAVE ME
He has saved me from my dad
He has saved me from my past
He has saved me from my worst enemies
He has saved me from the anguish of loss
He has saved me from three cheating women
He has saved me from three time abandonment
He has saved me from the condemnation of others
He saves me from the hatred of others
He has saved me from the pit of self despair
He has saved me from suicide of my own life
But He hasn’t saved me from myself
He hasn’t saved me from the evil of others


FAME

A feeble attempt to memorialize expectations of one’s self worth can be only describe as a feeble attempt in being accepted as a person of value to the whole of humanity. That your life somehow has a greater meaning than who you are or what you leave behind. The mothers of the world who receive no accolades other than the day of the funeral, their sacrifice will be measured by the children she raised who will once grow up to be the men and women of our future. It’s a shame about the assault on the mothers of all our existence. Our real heroes are the ones who give it, protect it, nurture it, teach it, guide it, then set it free..

God bless our mothers and all they have done for our salvation.




No comments:

Post a Comment