Zazzle.com/Bubblepacific

Friday, May 4, 2012

Never Ever Give up - Do something

Teach your dog
Can’t write no blog
I’m glued to this chair my canvas not so bare
But I can’t go forward
Just waiting on a storyboard my client
Wit h no clue blowing my mojo too
Un be known to him I have others to begin
Itching to begin I call him again and again
Now I’m getting bored as stone
Cause my times being blown
What ever can I say
He’s my next payday so patience
Running thin want to paint for him again and again
So I’ll get a clue That’s what I’’ll do
with patience being a virtue
I’ll figure out what to do
Someday I’ll write the rest
But for now it’s my best
So this will have to do for now
Oh Holy cow
I get it I got it I know what to do
I’ll go teach my Tina something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment